Wednesday 20 June 2007

yesterday at home and family we were encouraged to consider the importance of friendship and test our artistic skills through rhythm and rhyme.
my love is to use words to express, adress and ornate. so i gave myself homework.

Friendship, what can one say about friendship,
that is Honourable noble and true.
I consider myself a connoisseur
I have a friend or two.

Relations come like the bible
in chronological form and line
but friendship is drawn from the pages
grows, ferments like the sweetness of wine.

In life on many occasions
we suffer hardship, worry and fear
friends, they just pick us up
when the weight is to heavy to bear

Encouraged to continue
even just a smile will lighten the load.
A touch, a hug, a kiss of love
and my heart becomes their abode

Natural friendship is a constitution
something in us inborn.
man made it can be severed
just a word, a deed, friendship torn.

So long as i live, on this earth created for me
A friendship I know nere will be lost
a friendship that will stay with me forever enplanted
through the blood shed on that cross.

Friendship will deepen through nuturing
developing a closeness that endures,
through prayer i can pour out my hearts desires
to the friend who cares and who me knows.

No comments: