Tuesday 12 August 2008

amazing God

wow how amazing God is how faithful. I have seen more and more of his glory over the past year than in my life time, doesnt that tell us something God is saying listen move on and i have experienced this explosion of the Holy spirit in our church over recent years that i wonder how the world would take it how can we express in words to the unsaved. its staring you in the face, recently over the last three months i have been blessed by ministering to a dear friend who reached a cross roads in her ministry was suppressd by the enemy suffercated by those ubable to be open to Gods calling, I felt her pain and hurt God gave me a picture of a butterfly free to minister the way God led her, many times God told me your dealing with a unique ministry, misunderstood by some rejected by others suppressed by the suppressors upheld by those who live and breath in close relationship with our glorious Lord. constantly God reminded me your not dealing with a man made mould only I can mould you I created you, so often people who do not fit into the picture we feel church should be, are rejected by those God has annointed us to love , we prayed together we supported each other we just loved for who we are, although many times i was reminded my friend didnt fit the pattern avoid this, God held me firm in his knowledge of her heart and where this person was coming from. God reminded me of the sometimes misunderstood ministry of Kathryn Kuhlman when asked about childhood memories of Kathyn a women raised in her home town spoke with distain, inuendos snide insinuations all negative reminding me 0f matthew 13 v 57 a prophet is honoured everywhere except in his own country, this applied to Jesus and still applies to-day on some occasions, all this i saw in my friend and many times ministered on Gods faithfulness stand firm in the Lord, and you will be used mighterly, the strength God gave her to stay firm in her belief of the ministry God has honoured her with, The reason i am writing is a testamony of Gods faithfullness, My friend has been asked to take her ministry thousands of miles to Kenya all expences paid, to appear on the God chanel with her song and testamony, and so much more. The moral is listen to God, man will lead you his way, not always Gods way, Only through prayer can we achieve and be released in Gods will for us. closed sealed hands and soft knees will not lead us onward, bow to Gods will in prayer listen to his voice do not be misled by by the worldly attitude and wow.

No comments: